1 страниц (5 вхождений)
FIR Filter - "response" function to apply FIR filter - Сообщения
Hi,
Is there a function to apply a FIR filter to a data vector, like "response" in Mathcad?
I could write my own convolution, but it will become cumbersome at the beginning and end of the vector.
I found the remez function to generate arbitrary pass/stop band combinations, its nice. Are there also the more basic generators for high/low-pass filters somewhere?
Is there a function to apply a FIR filter to a data vector, like "response" in Mathcad?
I could write my own convolution, but it will become cumbersome at the beginning and end of the vector.
I found the remez function to generate arbitrary pass/stop band combinations, its nice. Are there also the more basic generators for high/low-pass filters somewhere?
WroteIs there a function to apply a FIR filter to a data vector, like "response" in Mathcad?
I could write my own convolution, but it will become cumbersome at the beginning and end of the vector.
I found the remez function to generate arbitrary pass/stop band combinations, its nice. Are there also the more basic generators for high/low-pass filters somewhere?
You can map 2D, 3D to any math function.
Why not show something. Filter is too general
Filter/smooth ... Filter band ...
0Appendix Pulse train.sm (6,4 КиБ) скачан 1074 раз(а).
Convolution Numerical [Pulse model].sm (24,12 КиБ) скачан 906 раз(а).
0Appendix Gaussian Convolution.sm (21,82 КиБ) скачан 1088 раз(а).
0Appendix_2 Toise Bidirectional.sm (36,47 КиБ) скачан 1139 раз(а).
Convol.sm (93,88 КиБ) скачан 1066 раз(а).
Maths Filter EQMF.sm (30,21 КиБ) скачан 1074 раз(а).
Maths Filter Igor.sm (40,62 КиБ) скачан 1048 раз(а).
WroteIs there a function to apply a FIR filter to a data vector, like "response" in Mathcad
?
I don't think much of the Mathcad response 20 years old maybe.
In those days, they fight imitating analog filters.
Attach your signal data, what you want to do.
Maths Filter response.sm (18,34 КиБ) скачан 1124 раз(а).
Hi. This function emulates the matlab filter function (https://uk.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/filter.html) Hope it's helps.
filter.sm (34,81 КиБ) скачан 1087 раз(а).
Best regards.
Alvaro.
filter.sm (34,81 КиБ) скачан 1087 раз(а).
Best regards.
Alvaro.
1 пользователям понравился этот пост
sergio 05.11.2019 12:49:00
... lot more smoothing in there.
filter.sm (49,5 КиБ) скачан 1073 раз(а).
Fourier Budapest39 Smoothing_2.sm (46,17 КиБ) скачан 1115 раз(а).
Fourier DCT-II [Data].sm (142,36 КиБ) скачан 876 раз(а).
filter.sm (49,5 КиБ) скачан 1073 раз(а).
Fourier Budapest39 Smoothing_2.sm (46,17 КиБ) скачан 1115 раз(а).
Fourier DCT-II [Data].sm (142,36 КиБ) скачан 876 раз(а).
1 страниц (5 вхождений)
- Новые сообщения
- Нет новых сообщений